- 4 sub-modules still clearly miles away, and advice required immediately
- Happy to simplify (over-complexity now referred to as a "fact", but Commission will not accept a laundry list from EIOPA
- Proportionality guidance only to be issued at Level 3, and EIOPA are in charge
- Clearly worried (and rightly so) that guaranteed products are about to become like hen's teeth, so EIOPA are already on the case
- EIOPAs voluntary work on EPIFP is not especially welcome, needs to hurry up just to get on the table, and EPIFP will be Tier 1 regardless
Thursday, 14 April 2011
Commission open letter to EIOPA - Salon de dernier chance?
So off the back of QIS5 the Commission have asked for the last efforts from EIOPA, some by request, and seemingly some at the point of a gun. My read was;