At 60 pages, it's not exactly a comic, and while a great deal of the introductory material is 'Pillar 2 101', it does contain material (either text or schematics) which should be of immediate use, so I would recommend checking out;
- First line of defence and reasons for risk ownership (p26)
- Definitions of Risk Appetite/Risk Tolerance/Risk Profile/Risk Limits/Risk Budget (p35) - I haven't cross referenced these against IRM definitions for example, but may be worth doing for consistency. An accompanying schematic is on p36.
- Internal Model Scope (p40) and Validation (p48) should be extremely topical after Mr Adams's speech on Thursday.
- Communications and training plan ideas (p53-54)
- ORSA schematic, and some talk around process industrialisation (p56)
All in all, well worth dissecting, even if like a Roast Pigeon, you end up throwing away more than you consume!
PS - Far be it from me to suggest a document from one of the Big 4 has a whiff of Google Translate about it, but this was authored almost entirely by PwC France it would appear, perhaps explaining the odd COSO-ERM reference on p17, the rather oblique title, and of course, the whopping 60 pages...
PPS - Wife is French, so allowed the odd cheap gag around bureaucracy!